Sunday, April 27, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #73

Happy Sunday my crafty friends!  It's been a while since I've played along with any challenges so I took some time for myself yesterday and created a card that I want to share with you all.  With this card, I am playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch #73, which just so happens to go hand-in-hand with Runway Inspired Challenge #58

Here is the sketch:

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2014/04/case-this-sketch-73.html


And here is the card I made:


I thought I would put a twist on this sketch and use it to create a baby bump profile.  Isn't it fun?  For the RIC side of the challenge, I used a fun floral pattern from Maggie Holmes.  I just happened to have some coordinating seam binding that I had already stained using my Iced Spruce distress ink reinker to finish it all off.  I love how easily this came together!

That's all for today!  Until next time...


 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous! Super creative and wonderful take on the inspiration photo and sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Beautiful take on the sketch - the choice of DP is gorgeous Cristine...thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!