Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fusion Card Challenge: Fusion #7

Happy Wednesday, friends!  I played along with this week's Fusion Card Challenge and wanted to share what I made.  Here is the sketch I used:

http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/03/fusion-7.html

And here is my card:


I used some MME Cut and Paste papers and enamel dots along with some super cute Sweet Stamp Shop stamps.  The sets I used here are Just the Basics, Stuck on This, and Too Hip.  When Stuck on This was released last month, I knew I had to have it to make this graduation card for my cousin.  She lives in Arizona so I thought it was kind of perfect.  :)  I colored the image using colored pencils and mineral spirits.  It turned out so cute!

That's all for today!  Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

5 comments:

  1. What a cute cactus image! I love this and your coloring is really good too! Love how you tied in the cute patterned paper by cutting little banners with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colours Christine - LOVE it! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fun stripey BG and that cute image, lovely take on the sketch :) thank you for sharing with Fusion!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card so much, and Sweet Stamp Shop's cactus set is SO adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!